So I bought a new car yesterday. Well, we bought a new car yesterday, I’ll be driving it to and from work, while Mama Bean has her Civic.
It’s pretty sweet. It’s a 2008 Mazda3. And boy is it awesome. Wanna hear about some of the features?
– power locks with remote entry
– power windows
– power/heated mirrors
– rain sensing window wipers
– cruise control
– steering wheel mounted controls for cruise and audio
– Aux jack for my iPod
– side mirrors and door handles the color of the car (did you know this was a luxury?)
– a rear center armrest with cup holders for those in the backseat
– A/C with a micron air filter
– 15″ aluminum alloy rims
– front seat thigh support (what?)
– ABS (toyota’s corolla doesn’t have this)
– front and side curtain airbags (these either)
– 4 wheel disc brakes
– 2.0L 148hp engine
– and a whole shitload of other little things that they use as selling features (cup holders, vanity mirrors, espresso machine, 60/40 split seats, etc…) that I don’t really care about.
Oh yeah! And because I don’t get enough people making fun of me and my purple sunfire, I bought this in purple as well! It’s pimpin! It’s a sweet dark metallic purple that sparkles. No, I’m not gay.
That’s what it looks like. In 5 hours when I pick up the real thing, I’ll post pictures. 🙂